Video Downloader for Kwai – Free & No watermark is the best and easiest way to save videos on Android.
Want to download HD videos from Kwai without watermark and logging in? Video Downloader for Kwai – Free & No watermark is your best choice! Just copy the link or share the link of the video which you want to download, and then your download task will automatically start.
App Main Features:
– No login required. You won’t worry about personal information leaking.
– Download videos without watermark.
– Download videos by copying or sharing URLs. Videos can auto-downloading.
– Super-fast save videos with an exclusive downloading speed boost. Much faster than other video downloaders for Kwai.
– Support all HD video downloads.
– Very simple UI design and friendly interface without any learning costs.
– Very lightweight only 4.8M.
– 100% FREE without any in-purchase.
Video Downloader for Kwai – Free & No watermark app helps you save videos without the watermark in simple steps.
How to save the video on Android phone?
Method One: Use ‘Copy Link’ to download video
– Step 1: Open Kwai app and click on the “Copy Link” of the video you want to download.
– Step 2: Open Video Downloader for Kwai – Without Watermark.
– Step 3: Video Downloader for Kwai will detect copied videos automatically.
– Done! Your video will begin downloading.
Method Two: Use ‘Share Link’ to download video
– Step 1: Open Kwai app and click on the “Share Link” of the video you want to download.
– Step 2: Select Video Downloader for Kwai – Without Watermark to share.
– Step 3: Video Downloader for Kwai will detect shared videos automatically.
– Done! You can find it in your “Downloaded video list” or gallery.
Where are those downloaded videos stored?
– All downloaded videos are saved in your “Downloaded list” or local storage of your phone.
Install this amazing HD Video Downloader for Kwai – Free & No watermark app and enjoy now!
– Any unauthorized downloading or re-uploading of contents and/or violations of Intellectual property rights is the sole responsibility of the user.
——Uploaded by the user